Back to Top
- 1 (3 oz) box orange jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange zest
- 1 (8 oz) tub frozen whipped topping
- Additional whipped cream and orange slices for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the jello and boiling water. Whisk until jello has fully dissolved, then stir in the cold water.
- Refrigerate jello mixture for 12 minutes.
- Remove jello mixture from the fridge and stir in the pudding mix until smooth.
- Refrigerate mixture for 15 more minutes, then mix in the whipped topping and orange zest.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Top each serving with whipped cream and an orange slice.