Here’s a simple recipe for a refreshing Pineapple Dessert:
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- Fresh pineapple slices or mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the drained crushed pineapple and instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Add sour cream to the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Gently fold in the shredded coconut.
- Carefully fold in the whipped topping until the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer the pineapple dessert mixture into a serving dish or individual dessert cups.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until the dessert is chilled and set.
- Before serving, garnish with fresh pineapple slices or mint leaves if desired.
Enjoy your light and tropical Pineapple Dessert!