This Chicken Broccoli Casserole will earn you a standing ovation from your family.
- 1 lb. Cooked chicken cut into bite sized pieces
- 20 oz. Frozen chopped broccoli cooked and drained
- 2 Cans of reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- ⅔ C. Evaporated milk
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 C. Reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ C. Bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the chicken and broccoli to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the soup and milk into the mixing bowl along with the garlic powder. Stir to combine well.
- Layer the chicken and broccoli mixture into the bottom of a well-greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Top with the shredded cheese.
- In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.