- 1 pound sirloin or ribeye steak, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional, for some heat)
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic, dried thyme, dried rosemary, dried oregano, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- Add the steak bites to this marinade, ensuring they’re well coated. Let them marinate for at least 15-30 minutes, but longer for better flavor if time allows.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C) for about 5 minutes.
- Place the marinated steak bites in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Do not overcrowd; you may need to do this in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Cook the steak bites in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes, shaking or flipping them halfway through for even cooking. The cooking time may vary based on your air fryer and your desired level of doneness.
- Once they reach your desired level of doneness, remove the steak bites from the air fryer. They should be nicely browned and slightly crispy on the outside.
- Garnish the steak bites with freshly chopped parsley and serve them with lemon wedges for a burst of freshness.
- Enjoy your delicious Air Fryer Garlic & Herb Steak Bites as an appetizer or main course!
These steak bites are full of flavor, and the air fryer gives them a perfect sear. It’s a quick and easy recipe that’s sure to impress your taste buds.