I am always up for trying a new candy, especially when it’s a regional favorite. And that’s just the case with today’s recipe! These Clodhopper Candy are apparently an old Canadian favorite, but have become very hard to find.
- 2 sleeves graham crackers, crushed (about 2 ½ cups)
- 1 ¼ cup lightly salted cashews, roughly chopped
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
How To Make Clodhopper Candy
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, microwave chips in 30 second increments, stirring each time, until fully melted.
- Add cracker pieces and cashews to chocolate and mix until well combined. Add cinnamon if using.
- Spread mixture onto the parchment paper in a thin layer. Let cool.
- Once candy has fully cooled, break into small pieces and store in an airtight container or bag